Thursday, June 7, 2007

just-there

i dont know what to do.. can someone pls come and tell me what to do..

but it's wrong isnt it. this is supposed to be just him and me. just him and me. and i still need someone to come tell me what to do.

but i'm so confused. do i like him? or am i just touched by him? am i ready? or should we wait? i need to think. but i dont want to think. and the problem is that he's waiting for my reply. and he's been waiting for damn long. and i shouldnt just let him wait anymore..

if you know you have the ability to make someone happy, will you do it? no matter whether doing it makes you happy or not? and you dont know whether not doing it will make you happy.

like him. like him not. like him. like him not. argh.

this is so irritating. i want to be a nun.

No comments: